hometown is Calgary, AB but I was born and raised in
Vancouver, BC. We moved to Calgary in 1997. I am a Stay at Home Mom to Taylor 7 years old and Jaiden 3 1/2 years old. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 2 1/2 years now. My husband Bill and I have been married for 8 years. Like most people we lead a very busy life!
Stampin' Up! is a wonderful company to be a part of. Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and Papercrafts is a hobby that I have become very passionate about. Each morning when I sit at my computer and visit my favorite websites and blogs I can't help but become very excited and passionate about what people are creating all over the World, it's a great way to start my day.
Click here for the online version of the 2006-2007 Catalogue. Click on the Online Catalogue picture or on the above link.
Stampin' Up! in Quebec
Stampin' Up! expands to French Speaking Canadians. Click here for online catalogue.
Stampin' Up! Downunder
Stampin' Up! expands to Australia with their very own catalogue and distribution centre.
What a great way to build up your Stampin' Up! collection, learn new techniques and visit with friends. Gather a group of friends and family together and contact me for more details.
If you can't make it to my Stamp A Stacks. Than call or email me to arrange for ME to bring a Stamp-A-Stack to your house on a day that works best for you and your friends.
If you cannot find time to host a workshop than do a Catalogue workshop, gather orders from friends and family and submit the order to me to see if you qualify for hostess benefits. Contact me for more details.
Are you looking for a great gift for your spouse, friend or family member? Give them a Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate, contact me for details.
|Start a Home Based Business
|If you have ever thought of owning your own business at a reasonable start up cost and you love Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and Papercrafts than Stampin' Up! is for you. Contact me for information. I would love to get a demo package out to you!
I've decided not to mail out the mini catalogues thru Stampin' Up! at this time. If you are interested in receiving the Spring Mini than please send me a quick email and I will mail one out to you.
|Early Arrival - March 2007
Click here for wonderful project ideas.
If you received this newsletter in error or you would not like to be on my mailing list anymore please email me and put in the subject line "remove from newsletter."
If you enjoyed this newsletter than please pass it on to your friends and family.
Whew! Sell-A-Bration 2007 officially over. February turned out to be a busy and successful month for me...thank you everyone!
March hopefully will bring Spring and if it doesn't than don't forget to check out the Spring Mini which starts March 1 - June 30th for some very "Springy" items.
Don't forget to visit my blog daily.
If you would like to invite your friends to sign up for my newsletter please click this link
Spiral Punch (Page 17 of the Spring Mini Catalogue)
Our exclusive Spiral punch enables you to add additional pages to our art journals and gives your paper an authentic office touch, making it look as if it came out of a notebook. Simply punch along a straight edge, then tuck the punched paper or card stock in the journal. A handy guide allows you to evenly space the punched pieces. Item #108341 $13.50 CAD.
Featured Stamp Set
Doodle This & Doodle That (Page 19 of the Spring Mini Catalogue)
Doodle is all the rage right now in scrapbooking and cardmaking, check out these fun stamp sets. Item#108391 & 108545 $40.95 & $16.95 CAD.
Petals - Jumbo Wheel (Page 8 of the Spring Mini Catalogue)
An all occasion wheel great for cards, scrapbook pages and gift wrap. #108980 $10.95 CAD.
- Call an old friend, just to say “hi.”
- Hold a door open for a stranger.
- Invite someone to lunch.
- Compliment someone on his or her appearance.
- Ask a coworkers for their opinion on a project.
- Bring cookies to work.
- Let someone cut in during rush hour traffic.
- Leave a waitress or waiter a big tip.
- Tell a cashier to “have a nice day.”
- Call your parents.
- Let someone know you miss them.
- Treat someone to a movie.
- Let a person know you really appreciate them.
- Visit a retirement center.
- Take a child to the zoo.
- Fill up your spouse’s car with gas.
- Surprise someone with a small gift.
- Leave a “thank-you” note for the cleaning staff at work.
- Write a letter to a distant relative.
- Tell someone you thought about them the other day.
- Put a dime in a stranger’s parking meter before the time expires.
- Bake a cake for a neighbour.
- Send someone flowers to where they work.
- Invite a friend to tea.
- Recommend a good book to someone.
- Donate clothing to a charity.
- Offer an elderly person a ride to where they need to go.
- Bag your own groceries at the checkout counter.
- Give blood.
- Offer free baby-sitting to a friend who’s really busy or just needs a break.
- Help your neighbour rake leaves or shovel snow.
- Offer your seat to someone when there aren’t any left.
- Help someone with a heavy load.
- Ask to see a store’s manager and comment on the great service.
- Give your place in line at the grocery store to someone who has only a few items.
- Hug someone in your family for no reason.
- Wave to a child in the car next to you.
- Send a “thank-you” note to your doctor.
- Repeat something nice you heard about someone else.
- Leave a joke on someone’s answering machine.
- Be a mentor or coach to someone.
- Forgive a loan.
- Fill up the copier machine with paper after you’re done using it.
- Tell someone you believe in them.
- Share your umbrella on a rainy day.
- Welcome new neighbours with flowers or a plant.
- Offer to watch a friend’s home while they’re away.
- Ask someone if they need you to pick up anything while you’re out shopping.
- Ask a child to play a board game, and let them win.
- Ask an elderly person to tell you about “the good old days.”
- During bad weather, plan an indoor picnic with the family.
- Buy someone a goldfish and bowl.
- Compliment someone on their cooking and politely ask for a second helping.
- Dance with someone who hasn’t been asked.
- Tell someone you mentioned them in your prayers.
- Give children’s clothes to another family when your kids outgrow them.
- Deliver extra vegetables from your garden to the whole neighbourhood.
- Call your spouse just to say, “I love you.”
- Call someone’s attention to a rainbow or beautiful sunset.
- Invite someone to go bowling.
- Figure out someone’s “half-birthday” by adding 182 days, and surprise them with a cake.
- Ask someone about their children.
- Tell someone which quality you like most about them.
- Brush the snow off of the car next to yours.
- Return your shopping cart to the front of the store.
- Encourage someone’s dream, no matter how big or small it is.
- Pay for a stranger’s cup of coffee without them knowing it.
- Leave a love letter where your partner will find it.
- Ask an older person for their advice.
- Offer to take care of someone’s pet while they’re away.
- Tell a child you’re proud of them.
- Visit a sick person, or send them a care package.
- Join a Big Brother or Sister program.
- Leave a piece of candy on a co-worker's desk.
- Bring your child to work with you for the afternoon.
- Give someone a recording of their favourite music.
- Email a friend some information about a topic they are especially interested in.
- Give someone a homemade gift.
- Write a poem for someone.
- Bake some cookies for your local fire or police department.
- Organize a neighbourhood cleanup and have a barbecue afterwards.
- Help a child build a birdhouse or similar project.
- Check in on an old person, just to see if they’re okay.
- Ask for the recipe after you eat over at someone’s house.
- Personally welcome a new employee at work and offer to take them out for lunch.
- While in a car, ask everyone to buckle up because they are important to you.
- Let someone else eat the last slice of cake or pizza.
- Stop and buy a drink from a kid’s lemonade stand.
- Forgive someone when they apologize.
- Wave to someone looking for a parking space when you’re about to leave a shopping center.
- Send a copy of an old photograph to a childhood friend.
- Leave a pint of your spouse’s favourite flavour of ice cream in the freezer with a bow on it.
- Do a household chore that is usually done by someone else in the family.
- Be especially happy for someone when they tell you their good news.
- Compliment a coworkers on their role in a successful project.
- Give your spouse a spontaneous back rub at the end of the day.
- Serve someone in your family breakfast in bed.
- Ask someone if they’ve lost weight.
- Make a donation to a charity in someone’s honour.
- Take a child to a ballgame.
And last, but not least...
- Forward this to someone, you are about to brighten their day!
Up! It's all about creativity.
Want a little? Place an order!
Want a lot? Book a party!
Want it all? Become a demonstrator!